What FamiKit Can Help:
Track Kids' YouTube Watching Histories and Block Certain Videos & Channels.
- Monitor YouTube Histories:
- Block Specific Videos:
- Prevent Certain Channels:
Remotely track kids' YouTube watching histories and know their
Block the specific videos which are inappropriate for children
and set parental control on kids' YouTube.
Prevent children from accessing the videos of certain channels
and protect their online safety on YouTube.
Know Parents' Concerns
FamiKit helps parents monitor kids' YouTube activities and set parental control on it.
- Anyone can post YouTube videos and it is difficult for kids to suss out the good from bad.
- YouTube is littered with inappropriate contents and some even target towards young kids.
- Inappropriate content might be led by “recommended videos” and once it's clicked, algorithms will suggest more of the same.
3 Simple Steps to Get Started
Access all features after your subscription
Here are FamiKit most popular features
After many requests from parents and educators, YouTube now has parental controls so that you can implement YouTube Safe Search for your kids. The steps are as below:
- Step 1: Go to YouTube.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Here you will see a reference to Restricted Mode
- Step 2: Clicking On followed by the Save button will activate ‘Restricted Mode’ but will not lock it.
Here are small tips for keeping children safe on YouTube:
- Have a shared family account for YouTube.
- Turn the Safety Mode on
- Track kids' YouTube watching histories.
- Watch and enjoy YouTube shows together with your child.
- Keep YouTube screens out of bedrooms and in family spaces
- Block inappropriate YouTube videos or channels for kids.
Ensure Kid's Safety
is What We’re about
Try FamiKit free for 7 days!